The beauty of Christian art and artifacts has inspired people for many centuries. My purpose with Sacred Art & Antiquities is to offer much-loved treasures from places such as France and other European countries, as well as the Americas, for your consideration.
Because many of these venerated items are old and well-worn, I make every effort to provide accurate descriptions and fair prices. My hope is that you as a visitor to Sacred Art & Antiquities can appreciate the chips, cracks, rust, and patinas typical of objects that have been adored for years and years.
I’ve tried to make purchasing as easy as possible. The Shopping Cart lets you select items and pay for them all at once.
The Shopping Cart is from PayPal, so you can pay with your PayPal account or with a major credit card. I do not accept personal checks.
- U.S. CUSTOMERS: Cost of shipping is included in the purchase process and is clearly displayed in the Shopping Cart. I ship items through the U.S. Postal Service.
- INSURANCE: All items are insured for the price of purchase. Insurance is included in the cost of shipping.
- OUTSIDE THE U.S.: Instead of using the Shopping Cart, you should email me to say what items you want and your address. The U.S. Post Office will tell me the cost of shipping the items to you, and you can decide if you want to proceed with the purchase. During this process, the items will remain for sale on the website.
- NO RETURNS: I do my best to price items fairly and to describe them accurately. All sales are final.
- ITEM DESCRIPTIONS: I provide accurate descriptions, citing any flaws or defects in items. I strive to be as fair and accurate as possible. My reputation depends on it.
If you have any questions, please email me at: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest.